But what about my videos!?!?
"But, I have all of these videos! What do I do with them??" This is the question I hear most from people that want to document their memories and the lives of those they love.
For years, I've dreamed of a quick and easy way to put photos and videos together and with the most recent update by Apple to the Pages app (free app),
IT'S FINALLY HERE!!
In just a few taps on your compatible iPhone or iPad, you can have an iBook with ALL of your memories:
photos AND videos TOGETHER!
You can also export the book to print with your favorite printer. I will show you exactly how! Do the work ONE time and have the best of both worlds!
Maybe you are like me and have been creating QR codes and adding them to your photo books. For a printed book, that is still the best option, but in our digital age, there is an easier way to bring photos and videos together!
In this class, I have done all of the work for you and created THREE different template sets that are preformatted for your photos and videos to easily be added in a tap.
What if you already have a lot of completed digital pages? Or maybe you've finished a bunch of Chatbooks! There are two template sets that will work perfectly for you! Just add your completed pages or large photos (from your Chatbook) and your videos and you are ready to go!
If you would like to build your pages directly in the Apple Pages App, there is a 22 page square template set with preformatted spots for your photos and videos!
In this class you will learn:
- How to use the Pages app on an iPad or iPhone to create an iBook with photos and videos.
- How to import the templates I created for you into the Pages app and add them to the template library.
- Apple Pages App navigation tips
- Apple Pages App workflow tips for creating your book quickly.
- How to customize your iBook through colors, borders, and icons.
- How to export your book into the iBooks app for viewing.
- How to export your book for high quality printing.
- 12 video lessons
- 1 square 12x12 Pages App template that is ready for your completed digital pages with additional pre-formatted media spots for video that you can layer on top ($5 value).
- 1 landscape Pages App template with 11 page layouts ready for your media - completed digital pages, photos, and videos ($10 value).
- 1 portrait Pages App template with 11 page layouts ready for your media - completed digital pages, photos, and videos. ($10 value).
- 1 square 12x12 Pages App template with 22 different layouts ready for your media - photos and videos. ($20 value).
- 1 PDF Template guide for the square Pages template that will help you know which template design is best for your photos ($5 value).
- Captions option on all videos.
- Any future updates for this course.
5 research-based reasons you want your photos, videos, and stories together:
- Studies show recalling happy times from the past increases happiness now.
- Hearing a story (beginning, middle, and end) releases the chemicals in our brain that allow us to connect, empathize, and make meaning.
- Studies show the more children know about their family's history, the stronger their sense of control over their lives, the higher their self-esteem and the more successfully they believed their families functioned.
- Studies indicate that telling and listening to personal narratives increases physical and mental health.
- Research shows that telling our story causes reflection and introspection and change.
This course is for you if:
- You want a way to have your photos and videos together and easily accessible.
- You have a compatible iPhone or iPad (see compatibility below).
- Having a way to bring your completed digital pages OR photos from your Chatbook and videos together would be an AMAZING thing in your life!
- Doing the work one time and having an iBook AND a printed book would be a dream come true.
- Having your memories in a digital iBooks format would be a dream come true.
This course is not for you if:
- You would not want to look at your pages in an iBooks format on your iPad or iPhone.
- You don't have a compatible iOS device (see compatibility below).
The Apple Pages version 4 app is compatible with (this course will work with these devices):
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X,
iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
Lesson 1: Downloading the templates to your device
Lesson 2: Navigating tips for the Pages App
Lesson 3: Changing to side-by-side view
Lesson 4: Adding media to your template
Lesson 5: Customizing the look
Lesson 6: Customizing by deleting and rearranging
Lesson 7: Adding additional pages
Lesson 8: 12x12 Template workflow
Lesson 1: Exporting to iBooks
Lesson 2: A look at an exported iBook memory book
Lesson 3: Exporting your book to print it
If you're printing